- Do you require wine tasting reservations?We highly recommend making reservations so we can give you the best experience, especially groups of 4 or more. Walk ins will be taken upon availability.For groups of 10 or more, please call for additional information.
- Are children allowed?All ages are welcome, but children must stay within arms reach of your group. We do not allow children to be running around, jumping off the walls, or climbing the trees. If seated outside, children must stay seated at the table.
- Are pets allowed?With the exception of certified service dogs, we cannot allow personal pets or emotional support animals. Please contact us in advance if you have a certified service animal, so we can properly accommodate you during your visit.
- Can we bring food?Food is allowed outdoors only. If you plan on bringing food, please let us know when you book an appointment.
- Can we drink a bottle or glass outside instead of doing a tasting?
Yes, if the outdoor area is available your group can enjoy a bottle or glass of wine instead of a tasting. A charge of $10 per person, waived with a one bottle purchase will still be in place. Please call to make sure this option is available on the day you prefer to come in.